Is health and wellbeing important to your business? Can we help with your CSR values or marketing objectives?
Obesity levels in the UK have tripled since the 1980s, placing a heavy financial burden on the NHS and the economy. Experts predict that, left unchecked, the rise in overweight and obesity levels will cost the UK economy £50 billion a year by 2050 - with devastating social and health consequences (Foresight Report, 2007).
Together we can make a positive and lasting difference. Whether you are a small company that wants to make an impact locally or a large company keen to give something back, we offer a range of opportunities for collaboration. We’ll work with you to create a mutually beneficial partnership that is tailored to your needs. Together, we can empower more children and adults to live fitter, healthier and happier lives and reach or maintain a healthier weight.
Ways we can work together
- Community-based programmes for children and adults
- Developing new programmes for new audiences, eg mums and babies
- Developing new healthy lifestyle resources for schools to support a regional or national campaign
- Creating a corporate volunteering scheme with a health and wellbeing focus
Benefits of a partnership with Mytime Active
- Measurable improvements in the health and wellbeing of children and adults
- A valuable contribution to local communities
- Benefits for your staff: workplace wellbeing, volunteering and development opportunities
- Positive PR and media coverage.