Position: Accounts Assistant
Location: Bromley, Kent
Salary: £22k-25k (DOE)
Job Type: Full Time
Mytime Active are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team.
The post holder will be responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly processing of data, and management of balance sheet accounts.
Addition responsibilities will include assistance with internal and external audit reviews, management of bad debt and monthly stock returns, and assistance with budget and forecast exercises.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to perform both independently and as part of a team. A high level of attention to detail and ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data are required, together with a high level of computer literacy across a wide range of systems.
This is an exciting time for Mytime Active as we emerge from the restrictions of the last 18 months and rebuild the business to provide a wide range of health and leisure services across a portfolio of sites and customer bases.
• Raise monthly journals for recognition of income and receipts from Gladstone
• Review of bank statements to identify and process ad hoc receipts and invoice payments
• To administer all Childcare Voucher payments
• Deal with childcare voucher issues with customers & colleagues
• To provide information and assistance with year-end Audit
• Assist in internal/external audits in line with the audit plan
• Assist with journal processes at month end
• Production of draft and final report suites in line with month end timeframes
• Responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations and resolution of reconciling items in line with
About Mytime Active
At Mytime Active we want more people to Get More Out of Life, by getting more active and eating better. We want to do this not just for an individual, or for a family, but also for an entire community, ensuring our services are accessible to as wide a population as possible, so that it becomes the “norm” to live this way. We do all of this in a way that is financially sustainable, investing any surpluses we make back into the business.
If you want a job that is rewarding and helps to change people’s lives for the better, then you’ve come to the right place. You will be fairly rewarded for your efforts in an organisation that understands the value of its people.
Our benefits package includes:
- Stakeholder pension;
- 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) and an additional day leave after 3 years’ service and 2 days additional leave after 5 years’ service (up to a max of 25 days);
- Free access to Mytime Active Golf & Leisure for you and one other;
- Exceptional Achievement award scheme
- 20% off food and beverage purchases
- £100 candidate referral scheme (new employee introduction scheme);
- Voucher recognition scheme;
- Various Salary sacrifice schemes on offer*
*All salary sacrifice schemes are subject to successfully passing probation period.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to email@example.com
- All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing a contract of employment and;
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.