Our breakfast club is all about making new friends.
Staff interact with the children at all levels, and they are encouraged to make friends in different age groups.
Infants get to spend time at the juniors, making the transition easier, and we have a walking bus to take them to their classrooms.
The breakfast club runs from 7.30am until the start of school.
|Rachel Emmins||Level 2 childcare||07932 254 583
- “My children are well looked after and are commutable there. A good breakfast is provided which is peace of mind for me”
- “Thank you for making my transition back to work so much easier”
- “My children have become more independent since joining the breakfast club”
- “The staff are extremely friendly and seem to engage well with the children”
- “There is always a choice of fresh food for them to eat”
- “My son feels safe and has never been upset about anything during breakfast club”
- “Staff always make sure my son gets to the clubs on time”