Position: Gymnastics Coaches
Reports to: Buzz Zone Manager
Location: Orpington, Kent
Salary: £10.24 per hour plus holiday pay
Job Type: Zero hours flexible working contract with good availability including after school and during school holidays
Start Date: As soon as possible
Condition: Subject to enhanced DBS Clearance
About the role
Walnuts Leisure Centre is looking for qualified coaches to assist with the delivery of high quality gymnastics sessions to a variety of abilities, levels and age groups.
- Level 1 British Gym Qualification (BAGA) or another relevant recognised qualification is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with our customers, with a commitment to continually improve the customer experience.
- Experience teaching young children
- Ability to work with others and be part of an effective team to achieve programme’s objectives.
- Demonstrate experience in a gymnastics/leisure centre environment.
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks whilst on shift;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
How to Apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contact of flexible working employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check;
- Satisfactory health check;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK
Diversity at Mytime Active
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.