Position: Bar & Restaurant Assistant
Location: Bromley, Kent
Salary: £7.85 per hour
Job Type: Casual
Full time: Good availability is required and must include evenings and weekends
Start date: ASAP
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services.
The Pavilion Leisure Centre is currently recruiting for a casual Bar & Restaurant Assistant. You should be friendly, approachable and have a can-do attitude. Our food and beverage standards must be upheld at all times, maintaining the cleanliness and service level for our customers.
You will be energetic, hardworking and able to manage a fast paced environment and effective use of your time in quieter periods.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Greet and serve customers in a friendly manner on arrival
- Follow food Hygiene and Health & Safety Regulations
- Serving drinks and food
- Washing dishes and glasses
- Entertaining and talking with customers
- Organising and helping with events
- Ensure products are fully stocked.
- Operate a cash register
- Keep working areas clean and presentable at all times.
Ideally, we would prefer that you have already worked in a busy catering facility and obtained a basic certificate but full training can be provided.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 25th January 2019
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other
- 20% off food and beverages
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.