Position: Board & Executive Team Support
Reports to: CEO
Location: Bromley Area
Job Type: Full Time
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services is at the heart of what we do.
In this role you will:
- Provide professional, administrative and project management support to the Board of Trustees, the Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) and Senior Management Team (SMT).
- Be the administrative lead on maintaining key corporate systems
Including but not limited to:
- Schedule meetings and other diary entries for Directors as needed
- Organise and support SLT and SMT meetings as required, including taking notes and updating actions, organising catering or other resources needed
- Support Directors in creating PowerPoint presentations for external audiences
- Making occasional travel and hotel arrangements as required for Directors
- Manage and respond to straightforward correspondence on behalf of members of SLT and produce draft replies for more complex issues.
- Be an informed and professional point of contact for Board Trustees, demonstrating our values and being a ‘Brand Ambassador’ in all interactions
- Working with the Chief Executive, organise and support Board meetings and Board sub-committee meetings, including collating papers, attending and taking minutes, organising catering or other resources needed
- Support recruitment, induction and training of Board Trustees as required
- Assist the Finance Director in ensuring company secretarial duties are up to date, including filing, scheduling of AGM etc.
- Build positive relationship with Chair, Vice Chair and other Trustees
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Highly motivated self-starter with resilience and determination and the ability to see jobs through to completion;
- High degree of IT literacy, confident using a range of programmes including email, word, presentations and spreadsheets, and strong aptitude to learn new systems as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, good at building relationships and influencing people, at working as part of a team and collaborating effectively
- Excellent communication skills whether in written correspondence, through power point presentations or in person at a meeting or informally in a 121 discussion.
- Strong organisational skills, experience of putting things and keeping things in good order
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively and the flexibility to adapt to changing work demands
- Able to attend occasional evening and weekend meetings/events and travel between sites;
- Demonstrates, stands up for and protects the organisation's values
- Understands and able to exercise a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Shows strong attention to detail
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and
- Childcare vouchers.
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to Lawrence.Payne@mytimeactive.co.uk. In this covering letter you should state why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.