Position: Bowling & Soft Play Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Location: The Pavilion, Bromley
Job Type: Full time 40Hrs a week
Start date: ASAP
Condition: Subject to DBS Clearance
About the role
Mytime Active's aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services.
Within this role you will play a key part in the customer service experience because you are often the first and last impressions for our customers. Our ideal candidate will have a professional manner and bundles of confidence. You must be friendly and approachable.
You will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, a proactive nature and you can remain clam under pressure. We have a range of products and services and so a desire to learn about what is happening at our centre at all times and an ability to share information with our customers effectively.
There are no qualifications required for this role however experience of working in a fast paced or customer facing environment and previous experience of supervising staff is desirable. Cash handling and IT skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven planning, decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and supervise a team of staff
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working effectively as a team member This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Childcare vouchers
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24 January 2020