Position: Business Development Support Executive;
Location: Linden House, Bromley;
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits;
Contract: Internal Vacancy, 40 hours per week – 3-month Secondment until 31st March 2018
Posted: 11th December 2018
Closing Date: Expression of interest by 19th December 2018
Mytime Active is looking to bring on board a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Business Development Support Executive to join our Business Development team. This role is ideal for someone looking to move to the next level in a support role who can use own initiative to drive projects forward.
You will be the engine of the team with primary responsibility to provide day-to-day support to the Business Development team to allow professional, timely and efficient delivery of the department’s core functions.
The successful post holder will ensure the team is able to maintain a strong commercial approach, aligned to potential tenders, business objectives and priorities. Working closely with the business development team and other key stakeholders, this is a great opportunity for someone to use their commercial experience in a fast paced, target driven, challenging and rewarding environment.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who has:
- Ability to deliver results when objectives are set
- Excellent relationship management skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong working knowledge of MS office suite
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent team working skills
- Strong organisational, planning and communication skills
- Resilience to cope with pressure of working in a target driven, fast paced, dynamic and rapidly changing customer expectations environment.
For a detailed representation of the responsibilities and accountabilities of the role please read the Job Description.
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this. Mytime Active runs lifestyle preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands and the south coast, we are also the second largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
For more information on Mytime Active please click on: www.mytimeactive.co.uk
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers.
For more information please contact Lauren Arthur on 07714 077 407.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.