Position: Central Membership Administrator
Reports to: Central Membership Administration Supervisor
Location: Linden House
Salary: £17.500-£18,000 FTE pro rata to hours worked
Job Type: Permanent Part time (25 hours per week) – Flexible Hours to be negotiated
Start date: ASAP
Internal applicants only
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
We are recruiting for a Central Membership Administrator. As a Membership Administrator you will be the first point of contact for all membership and swimming lesson queries, therefore exceptional customer service skills are essential. This is in addition to providing support to the Group Sales and Membership Manager and Membership Team in all aspects of the membership function to ensure a seamless service is provided to our members.
You will be providing administrative support to the Group Sales and Memberships Manager ensuring that all requests in relationship to membership at all Mytime Leisure sites are administered and actioned in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be supporting the administration process for swimming lessons and for golf memberships. There is one part-time role.
The main responsibilities are administering the membership processes, handling and responding to general correspondence, taking electronic payments over the telephone, supporting and carrying out BACS runs for payments, processing and recording of invoices, booking and amending swimming bookings, taking part in audits, Onsite visits to support with membership administration processes and staff training and deputising for the Central Membership Administration Supervisor.
- Ability to undertake a range of administrative tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to operate computer-based office systems including databases and to demonstrate good keyboarding and presentational skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills to ensure effective communication with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritise work and demonstrate evidence of a flexible approach to tasks and priorities.
- Numeric skills to be able to process membership payments and carry out basic calculations.
- The ability to quickly assimilate new information.
- Proven planning and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work using own initiative.
- Proven ability to work with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience of general office administrative systems.
- Experience of computer based systems in particular Microsoft/Excel/Access.
- Experience of using spreadsheets.
- Experience of filing and file retrieval.
- Experience of working as a team member
For more information about the role, please see the Job Description and Person Specification. There is an expectation that you may be required to travel to other sites within the London Borough of Bromley area.
Join us and you get to work for a great company and an ambitious, diverse and future focused HR team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme
If you would like to discuss the role or to apply please contact Beatrice Decock at email@example.com
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.