Position: Childcare Area Supervisor
Salary: £25000 Pro rata plus benefits
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
We are currently recruiting Childcare Area Supervisors to join our childcare team. If you already work in a management role within the childcare sector and are looking to progress your career we have a permanent opportunity available throughout our childcare settings in and around the Bromley area.
In this role you will oversee the operational management of your own breakfast and after school club and the direct line management of up to 4 other childcare leaders within the borough. You will ensure that services are delivered in line with company and Ofsted quality requirements, and to achieve business performance targets.
What skills we are looking for
- Ability to effectively communicate and inspire confidence and motivate participants of all ages and abilities;
- Ability to demonstrate perseverance, patience and flexibility;
- Ability to react calmly, quickly and effectively in emergency situations;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent planning and time management;
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents, teachers and other agency professionals
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a team
- Basic IT and Administration skills.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free Leisure & Golf membership for you and one other;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice schemes; and
- Childcare vouchers.
- 50% discount on the Mytime Active breakfast and after school club service for your child (specific locations only – see our website for a list of current settings)
How to apply
Interviews for this role will commence on the 8th of April
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore successful applicants must undergo appropriate child protection screening; including checks with past employers and an enhanced background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.