Position: Childcare Supervisor- Level 3 qualified - Breakfast and After School Clubs
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,526 pro rata
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (inclusive) Term Time only (38 weeks per year)
Working Hours: Total 26.25 hours per week – flexible shifts available
- 10 hours per week (Breakfast Club – 7am to 9am)
- 16.25 hours per week (After School Club – 2.45pm to 6pm)
We are currently recruiting Childcare Leaders to join our childcare team. If you already work with children and are looking to progress your career in childcare we have a permanent opportunity available throughout our childcare settings in and around the Bromley area.
In this role you will work within one of our childcare settings planning, organising and managing the operations of the childcare setting ensuring the children are provided with a caring, safe and secure environment to learn and develop through a variety of play opportunities.
What skills we are looking for
- Confident and experienced childcare practitioner
- Professional attitude and desire to deliver an excellent childcare service and demonstrate excellent planning and time management;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to inspire confidence and motivate participants of all ages and abilities;
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a real focus on customer service;
- Ability to demonstrate perseverance, patience and flexibility; Flexibility is essential to meet the needs of the business, you will be required to work early morning and evening shifts;
- Confidence to react calmly, quickly and effectively in emergency situations;
- Desire to lead, coach and develop a team
- Knowledge of child development, Ofsted and Safeguarding
- Basic IT and Administration skills.
How to Apply and Application Process
If you feel you have the right skills and you would like to be part of an award winning team then we would like to meet you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter stating which site/sites you would prefer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Up to 22 days holiday – depending on working hours and contract
- Free Leisure and Golf membership for you and one other;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice schemes such as Childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discount scheme for employees who work in Mytime Active Breakfast and After School Clubs, whose children attend these clubs.
- 50% Off Child care fees within Mytime Active services
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom;
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.