Position: Cluster Food & Beverage Manager
Reports to: Area Manager
Location: Hatchford Brook
Salary: £25k - 32k per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent, 40 hours
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the delivery of sites profit targets whilst successfully handling annual budgets. Host weekly and monthly commercial meetings with operational teams and sites F&B Supervisors / Operations Managers reviewing key metrics and performance indicators.
The role involves working closely with the sites Head Chef’s on culinary development and delivering a quality offering designed appropriately for each brand and individual location. Proactive involvement in Sales familiarisation trips and customer tastings to ensure personalised experiences and drive value upsell opportunities
The post holder must have;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact across all levels.
- The ability to adapt and drive a continuous growth and transformational mind set.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detailed understanding of profit and loss accounts.
- Food Safety Management and Professional Cookery qualification at level 3 or above.
- A personal licence or working towards it.
- Previous P&L management experience.
- Experience of working in a similar environment, running both daily and event catering
- Experience in cash handling, till usage, key holder and safe responsibilities.
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this.
Mytime Active runs lifestyle preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands and the South Coast, we are also the second largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
In return, you get:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers.
How to apply:
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: Rob King at Rob.King@mytimeactive.co.uk
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.