Position: Commercial Development Manager
Reports to: Head of Business Improvement
Location: Linden House, Bromley
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
About the role
You will be partnering with the Regional Managers and their teams to develop commercial opportunities. The role supports from early development of a proposal through to final negotiations and signing of contractual terms. The post holder will act in an internal consultant capacity managing projects and ensuring that local opportunities are viable and contract compliant, in accordance with governance.
The role Provide analysis, advice and support to develop new business including financial and operating models, risk and commercial and strategic fit. The role supports the full project cycle.
Whilst the Regional Managers are the leads on local business development, the post holder is required to maintain knowledge and understanding of market developments, ensuring information is shared to inform and innovate future service delivery. This knowledge enables to role to agree a growth plan for each region based on local competition, demographics, local relationships and capacity.
Essential skills and Experience
- Experience in understanding contractual documentation and funding opportunities
- Experience of leading the delivery of risk and compliance frameworks
- Understanding of contractual legal concepts and experience in briefing legal advisors
- Excellent project management and completion / finishing skills
- Experienced in handling governance and approval processes
- Excellent communication skills and able to develop rapport and influence at all levels of an organisation
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
For more information on Mytime Active please click on: www.mytimeactive.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.