Position: Customer Relations Supervisor
Reports to: Contact Centre Manager
Site: Bromley Pavilion
Location: Bromley Region
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 - Full Time (Incl Weekends)
- To deliver revenue from reactive and proactive contact centre activity.
- Increase customer loyalty by delivering a professional and personal service.
- Achieve targets and exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Focused on helping your team build the necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support customers.
- Training and preparing Customer Relation Advisors to respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Organising shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs, planning training sessions and act as resource to our Customer Relation Advisors.
- Analysing/reviewing data from call performance software to improve customer experience and productivity.
- Identifying improvements to operational/ customer journey and suggest improvements.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of service developments and promotions within Mytime Active.
Skills and abilities
- Sales experience
- Professional telephone manner and listening skills
- Operational experience within Leisure or Golf
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
In return, you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.