Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: High Elms Golf Course (BR6 7JL)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,0000
Job Type: Full time
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services.
High Elms Golf Course is currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Manager. You will be friendly, approachable and have a can-do attitude. Our food and beverage standards must be upheld at all times, maintaining the cleanliness and service level for our customers.
You will be energetic, hardworking and able to manage a fast paced environment and effective use of your time in quieter periods.
Including but not limited to:
- Maintain effective control of food and beverage services on site by checking daily stock levels
- To carry out all duties with regard to Health & Safety requirements and regulations according to the Health & Safety Policy
- Coordinate / manage events and functions
- Assist in food preparation as and when required
- To liaise with all appropriate Managers to maximise promotions and sales opportunities
- To have overall responsibility for the stock control of both food and beverage ensuring that budgeted margins are delivered on a monthly basis, stock rotation is carried out and wastage is minimised
- Weekly audits of hygiene standards and working practices
- Ensure that the Food and Beverage operation adheres to the latest legislation
- To be responsible for the day to day and event management of the Food & Beverage Team
- To assist in the development and delivery of staff training which is consistent with business needs
- To hold Food Safety Level 2.
- Working knowledge of current food and beverage best practice and practical application.
- An in depth understanding of providing excellent customer service
- Understanding of the current food and beverage legislation including licensing
- Current working knowledge of catering and function business
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Food Safety Level 3.
- To hold a personal licence. (Not Essential)
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and
- Childcare vouchers.
How to apply
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.