Position: Fitness Professional
Reports to: Health and Fitness Manager
Site: The Pavilion
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time 18 hours per week (some shifts will include early morning or evenings)
Start date: ASAP
Condition: DBS Clearance
Are you an experienced Fitness Professional, looking for a new challenge?
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services. Mytime Active Leisure is predominantly in the London borough of Bromley, we invest in our local communities to improve their access to quality health and fitness services.
Our Fitness Professionals are responsible for ensuring all our members are aware of our personal training packages, and supporting them with achieving their fitness goals.
- To deliver a world class and engaging exercise experience for members, interacting and building relationships with members to support them in improving the way they look and feel.
- The Fitness Professional will work closely with all other team members within the department and deliver company retention, operational and health & safety requirements.
- The Fitness Professional will also deliver exercise programmes for new and existing members and progress into delivering Weekly Personal Training Sessions which are targeted and will ensure that personal revenue, profit and other performance targets are consistently achieved.
Skills / Attributes:
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV : Jon.Yirrell@mytimeactive.co.uk
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 20% off food and beverages plus free hot drinks
- Stakeholder pension
- Exceptional discount & salary sacrifice scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.