Position: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Reports to: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Barnehurst Golf Course
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Job Type: Permanent
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this. Mytime Active runs lifestyle preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands and the south coast, we are also the second largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
For more information on Mytime Active please click on: www.mytimeactive.co.uk
About the role
- Organise staff rotas
- Control all ordering and deliveries of goods
- Maintain effective control of Food & Beverage services on site
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager with all food and beverage business and take full responsibility for food and beverage operation in the absence of the food and beverage Manager
- Prepare and cook food in accordance with the Food Hygiene Regulations 2006, The Food Safety Act 1990 and the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Adhere to the food safety management procedures, Hazard Analysis and Critical Points (HACCP) principles
- Assist the Chef and Assistant Chef with all function catering requirements
- Ensure that food and beverage procedures outlined in the QMS are adhered to
- Ensure tight control of stock and minimise wastage Maintain effective control of food and beverage services on site by checking daily stock levels
- Being aware of all Health & Safety issues, constantly implementing and assessing procedures, and drawing attention to any useful practices
- Any other duties as may be required, commensurate with the grading and responsibility of the post.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to email@example.com
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.