Position: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Reports to: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Type: Permanent
About the role
- Organise staff rotas
- Control all ordering and deliveries of goods
- Maintain effective control of Food & Beverage services on site
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager with all food and beverage business and take full responsibility for food and beverage operation in the absence of the food and beverage Manager
- Prepare and cook food in accordance with the Food Hygiene Regulations 2006, The Food Safety Act 1990 and the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Adhere to the food safety management procedures, Hazard Analysis and Critical Points (HACCP) principles
- Assist the Chef and Assistant Chef with all function catering requirements
- Ensure that food and beverage procedures outlined in the QMS are adhered to
- Ensure tight control of stock and minimise wastage Maintain effective control of food and beverage services on site by checking daily stock levels
- Being aware of all Health & Safety issues, constantly implementing and assessing procedures, and drawing attention to any useful practices
- Any other duties as may be required, commensurate with the grading and responsibility of the post.
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers.
How to apply:
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.