Title: Food and Beverage Assistant
Location: Orpington/ Bromley
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Job Type: Full time and Part time
Start date: ASAP
As our Food and Beverage assistant you will be expected to:
- serve customers in our bar and restaurant area a variety of alcoholic drinks, hot and cold beverages and hot and cold food.
- be literate and numerate in order to operate a cash register accurately;
- be able to undertake light cleaning duties, keeping working areas clean and presentable at all times.
- accept any deliveries and check items against the delivery note.
- assist in the opening and closing the bar/site – this includes cashing up, unlocking and locking the building including setting alarms.
- The Pavilion
- The Spa at Beckenham
- High Elms Golf Course
- Orpington Golf Centre
- Barnehurst Golf Centre
- Walnuts Leisure Centre
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure & Golf facilities;
- 20% off food and beverage purchases and free hot drinks whilst on shift;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
How to apply
If you have the necessary skills required for the role please apply by sending your offer letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.