Position: Food & Beverage Assistant
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
Location: Cobtree manor Golf Course
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Job Type: Zero Hours Contract with requirement to work some early mornings, evenings and weekends
Start date: ASAP
- To serve customers in our bar and restaurant area a variety of alcoholic drinks, hot and cold beverages and hot and cold food.
- Must be literate and numerate in order to operate a cash register accurately;
- Be able to undertake light cleaning duties, keeping working areas clean and presentable at all times.
- Accept any deliveries and check items against the delivery note.
- Assist in the opening and closing the bar/site – this includes cashing up, unlocking and locking the building including setting alarms.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf faculties;
- 20% off food and beverage purchases and free hot drinks whilst on shift;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the zero hours contract of employment and;
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Aaron Harris on 01622 753276 or to apply please send your CV to Aaron.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.