Position: Food & Beverage Assistant
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
Location: Dibden Golf Course
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Hours: Full Time – 40 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent Contract with requirement to work some early mornings, evenings and weekends
Start date: ASAP
- To serve customers in our bar and restaurant area a variety of alcoholic drinks, hot and cold beverages and hot and cold food.
- Must be literate and numerate in order to operate a cash register accurately;
- Be able to undertake light cleaning duties, keeping working areas clean and presentable at all times.
- Accept any deliveries and check items against the delivery note.
- Assist in the opening and closing the bar/site – this includes cashing up, unlocking and locking the building including setting alarms.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf faculties;
- 20% off food and beverage purchases and free hot drinks whilst on shift;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: email@example.com
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.