Position: Food & Beverage Assistant
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
Location: High Elms
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Job Type: Zero Hours Contract with requirement to work some early mornings, evenings and weekends
Start date: ASAP
About the role
- To serve customers in our bar and restaurant area a variety of alcoholic drinks, hot and cold beverages and hot and cold food. Previous experience in a similar environment essential.
- Must be literate and numerate in order to operate a cash register accurately;
- Be able to undertake light cleaning duties, keeping working areas clean and presentable at all times.
- Accept any deliveries and check items against the delivery note.
- Assist in the opening and closing the bar/site – this includes cashing up, unlocking and locking the building including setting alarms.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf facilties;
- 20% off food and beverage purchases and free hot drinks whilst on shift;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this. Mytime Active runs lifestyle preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands and the south coast, we are also the second largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
For more information on Mytime Active please click on: www.mytimeactive.co.uk
All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing contract of employment and;
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.