Position: Level 2 Gymnastics Coaches
Reports to: Buzz Zone Manager
Rate of Pay: £14.52 per hour plus holiday pay
Job Type: Zero hours flexible contract with good availability required including after school and during school holidays
Start Date: As soon as possible
Condition: Subject to enhanced DBS Clearance
About the role
Walnuts Leisure Centre is looking for suitably qualified coaches to plan and deliver high quality gymnastics sessions to a variety of abilities, levels and age groups.
- Level 2 British Gym Qualification (BAGA) or another relevant recognised qualification as a minimum requirement
- Ability to lead effective and safe coaching sessions
- Ability to assess course participants against an awards scheme
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with our customers, with a commitment to continually improve the customer experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience teaching young children
- Ability to work with others and be part of an effective team to achieve programme’s objectives.
- Previous experience in a gymnastics/leisure centre environment.
This post is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance.
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise with aspirations to make sure that everybody in the communities we serve ‘Get more out of life’. Our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. We run lifestyle preventative health services across the UK and we have 16 golf courses located in London, Midlands and the South coast making us the second largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contact of flexible working employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check;
- Satisfactory health check;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK
Diversity at Mytime Active
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.