Position: Operations Manager
Site: Crofton Halls
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent, full time (40 hours per week, including evening and weekend shifts)
Exceptional opportunity for a Manager to join Mytime Active, as the Operations Manager.
About the role
You will be responsible for the day to day operations, activities and events at Crofton Halls.
Duties will include:
- Organising functions and events.
- Promoting the facilities.
- Ensuring the safety of hall users and the security of the site.
- Administrative duties including ordering stock, cash collection and weekly banking and reconciliation of income.
- To provide management support and presence during a seven day operating week, being responsible for staff, visitors, buildings and administrative systems and for effective collection of income.
Applicants should be innovative with a positive attitude to change and able to work as a team member in addition to being able to achieve results.
The Ideal candidate will have the following experience:
Experience working in a public/community halls environment.
Attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks to full compliance are vital.
A First Aid and/or Health & Safety and Basic Food Hygiene qualification would be desirable.
A supervisory/management qualification and/or BIIAB Licence would also be an advantage.