Position: Operations Manager
Site: Crofton Halls
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent, full time (40 hours per week, including evening and weekend shifts)
Exceptional opportunity for a Manager to join Mytime Active, as the Operations Manager.
About the role
You will be responsible for the day to day operations, activities and events at Crofton Halls.
Duties will include:
- Organising functions and events.
- Promoting the facilities.
- Ensuring the safety of hall users and the security of the site.
- Administrative duties including ordering stock, cash collection and weekly banking and reconciliation of income.
- To provide management support and presence during a seven day operating week, being responsible for staff, visitors, buildings and administrative systems and for effective collection of income.
Applicants should be innovative with a positive attitude to change and able to work as a team member in addition to being able to achieve results.
The Ideal candidate will have the following experience:
Experience working in a public/community halls environment.
Attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks to full compliance are vital.
A First Aid and/or Health & Safety and Basic Food Hygiene qualification would be desirable.
A supervisory/management qualification and/or BIIAB Licence would also be an advantage.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: Matt.Burns@MytimeActive.co.uk
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.