What is it?
A fun, interactive programme lasting up to 24 weeks to support adults and their families to get more active, eat better, lose weight and keep it off for good.
Sandwell residents who to sign up to this programme receive a free 1–1 personalised assessment and will be offered an individually tailored support package to suit their needs. This tailored package could include:
- 1–1 Health assessment
- Personalised plan
- Ongoing support from an allocated personal key worker
- A number of group weight management classes suitable for the young, old, active, less able
- A wide selection of physical activity classes including circuits, Zumba and aerobics
- Discounted membership to many leisure activities including gym membership, exercise classes and swimming
- Cook and Eat and other interactive support workshops
- Online support and apps
- Cycling support
- Local walks programmes
All the initial assessments and group activities are available in a variety of venues across all the six towns in Sandwell.
To sign up you need to be
- A Sandwell resident or those accessing a Sandwell GP
- Have a BMI of 25 or over (anyone not within the healthy or under weight category) or do less than 75 minutes physical activity per week
- Motivated to making changes to your lifestyle and/or lose weight
How can I sign up?
- Contact Mytime Active direct on 0121 366 0966
- Contact Healthy Sandwell on 0800 011 4656
- Email Mytime Active on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t delay, call us on the numbers above today to register your interest and book your initial assessment