Healthy Lifestyle Specialist (HLS) : Workplace Health - Walsall
Full Time / Part time hours available
Post available: 40 hours per week and 20 hour per week post
Mytime Active provides a range of healthy lifestyle services across the country. We are seeking a suitable person to work with the Walsall Team as well as a range of health care professionals and partner organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual, who is passionate about making a difference to the health of our future generation, to join our Walsall team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Engaging with small, medium and large businesses to encourage them to sign up to workplace wellbeing initiatives
- Supporting small, medium and large business through workplace wellbeing initiatives
- Monitoring individual /whole workplace activity and outcomes
- Delivery of health assessments in business and community settings
- Delivery of NHS Health Checks in business and community settings
- Delivery of lifestyle workshops in business settings
The individual may also be asked to undertake some business to customer delivery if the opportunity arises
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, self-motivated individual, with an interest and commitment
About the Candidate:
- Hold a relevant qualification or equivalent experience (e.g. Health trainer, sport science or nutrition)
- Confident speaker in a personal and public environment
- Ability to organise and monitor various case loads
- Driving license and/or ability to travel
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- Have experience of engagement with external providers
- Experience of delivering lifestyle services
- Have experience of delivering one to one health assessments and NHS health checks
- Knowledge of Walsall health services
- Have experience of working in businesses to support health and wellbeing in the workplace
You will be expected to have a thorough understanding of behaviour change. To be able to confidently communicate with a wide range of individuals and organisations, as well as having a passion for the promotion and delivery of high quality services.
This post is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Note this role requires flexibility to ensure we meet the needs of the service and will require some evening / weekend work.
Join us and you get to work for a great company and an ambitious, diverse and future focused team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure & Golf;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers.
For more information please contact Amy Brittain on 0203 589 8407
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to Amy.Brittain@mytimeactive.co.uk
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process