Position: Healthy Lifestyles Programme Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager, Bromley and London
Location: Head Office – Linden House, Bromley with some travel to our regional sites
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience
Job Type: Permanent, 40Hrs a week – including evenings and/or weekends
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: 7 October at 11.00
Are you a passionate Healthy Lifestyles champion who has a balance of being socially-motivated and commercially-focused?
If, along with great leadership, influence and strong financial planning these are your strengths then joining Mytime Active could be a perfect move for you!
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who can demonstrate experience in:
- Working effectively as a team member and integrating new employees
- Financial management, including financial planning, financial control and budget monitoring
- Preferably two years or more experience working in a health-related environment
- Proven management experience in a development environment, with experience of contributing to corporate objectives
- Interpretation national and regional priorities and aligning them to corporate agendas
- Initiating, developing and managing projects and development programmes in the community
- Successful fundraising
- Negotiating and developing partnerships with external organisations and public sector agencies.
- Using tried and tested project management methodology to plan, deliver and monitor a project
In this new role you will have the opportunity to:
- Actively develop healthier lifestyles through the development and promotion of a range of business to customer health interventions
- Be responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of a range of health interventions within or external to Mytime Active’s facilities
- Plan, execute, implement and successfully deliver a range of products and services, which are aligned to Mytime Active’s strategic plan and its accompanying business plan.
- Work with colleagues to communicate the business plan and brand values, within Mytime Active facilities, in partnership with all appropriate stakeholders
- Generate and maintain influential partnerships with key stakeholders and represent Mytime Active on a local, regional and occasionally on a national level as and when required
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Stakeholder pension;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme;
- Free membership to Mytime Active Golf and Leisure for you and one other;
- 20% off food and beverage and selected hot drinks;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter outlying suitability for the role and details of current remuneration to: email@example.com
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
Mytime Active will be in touch if you are shortlisted. If you do not hear from us please assume that you have not been shortlisted. Thank you for your interest.
For more information on Mytime Active please click on: www.mytimeactive.co.uk