Position: HR Admin Assistant (fixed term role)
Reports to: HR Resourcing and Development Manager
Location: Linden House, Bromley
Salary: £20,000 – 22,000pam (pro rata) dependant on experience
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Job Type: Fixed Term
Closing Date: 20/11/2019
About the role
Mytime Active requires an experienced administrator to support within the HR department to efficiently perform a range of activities, tasks and processes. The main responsibility of the role is to support the HR team with all aspects of HR administrative duties. These include ensuring HR records, systems and processes are always kept up to date and accurate in addition to performing adhoc duties for the HR team and participating in key HR projects.
Main duties and accountabilities:
- To support a busy HR team with day to day HR duties
- Assisting with a full range of HR tasks throughout the employee life cycle, for example: Recruitment, on boarding, new starters and leavers process, documentation, interviews, career changes and management of HR systems and data
- Deal with general HR queries
- Supporting the Learning and Development administration processes
- Ad hoc administration to support HR project work
- General HR administrative tasks to support the team
In return, you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme
You will have
- Gained HR Admin experience in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Fantastic prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good level of IT literacy and numeracy skills
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent would be an advantage
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position email@example.com
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.