Mytime Active provides a range of wellbeing services across the country.
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven interim manager who will contribute to the Healthy Lifestyle Programme.
Initially this post is needed for the Workplace Health Programme, which supports an agreed number of small, medium and large businesses across Walsall.
The aim of the workplace programme is to ensure that an effective healthy workplace is core to the Businesses Senior Management Team working towards a set of standards called at Thrive at Work.
As a self-motivated, experienced individual with an interest and commitment to workplace health, you will be responsible for managing the delivery team, whilst managing the relationships between businesses, the West Midlands Combined Authority and the Local Authority Commissioners.
These workplaces will fall into one of two categories
- Small and medium size businesses with a high proportion of either routine & manual workers, low paid workers , those with a long term condition - who will receive this service free of charge
- Larger business who do not fill the above eligibility criteria and will be required to pay for the service
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and hardworking individual seeking to provide a high quality service.
To be eligible to apply for the role you must
- Hold a relevant qualification or equivalent experience
- Have experience of delivering lifestyle programmes to a range of individuals
- Have experience of working with health care professionals and community organisations
He/ She will be expected to have a thorough understanding of behaviour change. To be able to confidently communicate with a wide range of individuals and organisations, as well as having a passion for the delivery of high quality services. We are particularly looking for innovation during the COVID-19 pandemic
This is a fixed contract for two months initially and is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Note this role requires flexibility to ensure we meet the needs of the service and will require some evening / weekend work.
For more information please email or speak to Mary Fairfield (email@example.com) Telephone number 07791 449124
- CLOSING DATE: Friday 14th August
- Interviews to be held: Week commencing 24th August
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process