Position: IT Transformation Director
Reports to: CEO
Salary: Up to £90,000 plus Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
About the role
Are you a highly motivated and determined IT professional? Do you want to have impact at company level, transforming our customer experience and business results through technology? If so, we need you in our award winning social enterprise!
We are seeking an IT Transformation Director to play an intrinsic role at a time of huge transformation and change for the business, and to successfully deliver our ambitious plans.
Reporting to the CEO you will provide visible leadership to deliver a step change in our IT capability across the organisation. You will develop and implement the IT strategy, be responsible for the achievement of key IT milestones and whilst taking accountability for critical business IT services on a day-to-day basis.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who has:
- Substantial experience at senior level in similar IT roles in a medium or large multi-site business
- Experience of working in a breadth of corporate cultures, and leading high performance and change at different stages in organisational maturity;
- High level of motivation and commitment to our ambitions and our ethos;
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to take a considered and clear view on the big issues, flex and adapt leadership style to achieve the best results, collaborate communicate and model behaviours consistently.
Background to the role
With our current Director of Finance and Resources leaving the company, we have reviewed the structure of the Strategic Leadership Team to include a specialist Director for each of the central support functions including IT and Transformation. This is therefore a new role. On appointment the post holder will be expected to review the resources and structure of the team going forward.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Stakeholder pension and employer contributions of 4%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
- Free membership to Mytime Active Golf and Leisure for you and one other;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
How to Apply
Please follow the instructions in the briefing pack for further details on how to apply on page 11.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.