Our setting has access to a large playing field and tennis courts, so children can develop their physical skills while having fun.
All staff are highly qualified and have many years experience and understanding within the childcare sector, including the Early Years Foundation Scheme. Staff have a great working relationship and work in partnership with schools and parents.
Our children attend three different schools within the local community, which helps create friendships between children and parents too. We support children with their homework by providing a homework club.
Ofsted URN: EY289589
|Pauline King-Tetteh||Level 2/3 email@example.com|
- “The team have been brilliant, flexible, supportive, professional and extremely friendly”
- "My children feel valued and safe”
- “All the staff are great, very helpful, friendly and are always smiling. My daughter loves it here”
- “A big thank you for accommodating my son’s dietary needs, much appreciated"
- "My daughter has only been here a week and already says how much she loves it and never wants to leave”
- “My son only used after school club on a one off occasion but loved it so much he now attends every Wednesday even though he doesn’t need to go. He always asks me if its Wednesday yet!”