Marketing and Communications Manager
Position: Marketing and Communication Manager
Reports to: Head of Sales and Customer Experience
Location: Crofton Halls, Bromley
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
About the role
- Develop the strategy for, and deliver, creative and engaging marketing and communications activities to drive customer engagement with the Mytime Active brand, which demonstrate its community and wellbeing impact, including email/ digital marketing and digital/ print advertising.
- Collaborate with others in the team to develop the strategy for and deliver the content pipeline for our key communications outlets and platforms (website, blog, newsletters, social media platforms etc.), ensuring it is aligned to our wellbeing mission and achieve commercial ROIs.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications plans that maximising engagement and revenue from our existing customers and potential customers that have not yet interacted with Mytime Active
- Develop and deliver proposals to increase the community reach and profile of Mytime Active, helping to position the company as a leading health, fitness and welling provider.
Essential skills and Experience
In this role, we're looking for an experienced marketeer to join the team. We're really looking for someone to bring their knowledge and experience of CRM related marketing to the team and round out the group's experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of social media, email marketing, web analytics and CRM platforms
- Excellent understanding of customer segmentation and targeting
- Excellent creative writing skills and standards of written English
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Excellent project management skills and knowledge of online project management systems
- Excellent attention to detail
In return, you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks
- Stakeholder pension
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme
- Mytime Active Benefits and Reward Platform
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position Kelly.email@example.com
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Two satisfactory references.
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom and If applicable,
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.