Position: Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Bromley Area (BR1) Hybrid Working - 3 days a week remote working, 2 days a week at site.
Salary: £30,000 per annum pro rata
Job Type: Fixed Term (6 Months)
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services is at the heart of what we do.
The Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for the implementation & delivery of resource planning and the provision of a high quality, cost effective, timely recruitment service across all sites and clusters. They will meet recruitment KPI’s including time to fill and cost per hire, while ensuring a positive candidate experience is maintained throughout all recruitment processes.
- Partner with Area Managers and hiring managers to create and deliver strategic resourcing plans to fill vacancies across all sites
- To work in partnership with the Head of HR to develop and execute a resourcing strategy, including innovative direct sourcing strategies which ensures an efficient, timely and cost-effective recruitment service to meet the company’s resourcing plans for permanent and causal staffing requirements.
- Build collaborative relationships across all sites, providing expert advice on all recruitment queries as well as coaching and advising managers in the implementation of robust recruitment processes.
- Optimise attraction channels and employer brand activities & continuously improve the quality and value of the resourcing service by developing effective recruitment management information reporting.
- To identify gaps in workforce and proactively provide and recommend solutions to address resource issues and implement when approved.
- Play an active part in succession planning and talent mapping with hiring managers and the HR team ensuring this aligns to resourcing plans
- Work closely with the HR team to drive recruitment standards and deliver an excellent candidate experience throughout the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Analyse turnover data and reasons for leaving and utilise this data to recommend recruitment solutions
- Responsible for recruitment KPIs – reporting and recording and providing an action plan to improve where appropriate
- Promote our values in all that we do as a team.
- Significant experience working as an in-house resourcing/recruitment partner or recruitment consultant. Ideally within leisure or hospitality.
- Demonstrable experience of resource planning, managing recruitment campaigns & implementing a range of attraction and selection methodologies, especially for difficult to recruit roles.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to Lawrence.Payne@mytimeactive.co.uk. Within your cover letter please state why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
• Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
• Competitive annual leave package;
• Holiday purchase scheme;
• 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
• Stakeholder pension;
• Exceptional achievement award scheme;
• Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.