Position: Regional Business Improvement Manager – Bromley & London
Reports to: Regional Manager
Location: Head Office, Linden House – Bromley, with travel to our other regional sites
Salary: £42,000 - £47,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience
Job Type: Permanent, 40 hours a week
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: 21st October 2019
About the role
Are you passionate about leading and developing a business improvement agenda?
Mytime Active are seeking an outstanding team member to join our regional team, who will develop, drive and deliver Mytime Active’s business improvement agenda for the Bromley and London Region; an agenda designed to contribute significantly to the achievement of Mytime Active’s strategic aims and objectives.
As the Regional Business Improvement Manager, you will join our business in a newly established role, establishing yourself confidently, professionally and quickly within the business to achieve demonstrable results by:
- Identifying, measuring, evaluating and implementing strategies within the region which will maximise business performance and compliance
- Leading the project management of mobilisation and landing of major product development initiatives in collaboration with the Product Development team
- Evaluating and improving our customer journey
- Supporting the diversification and integration of Mytime Active as our core products and services grow, extend and innovate
- Initiating, developing and maintaining effective external facing relationships within the region to enhance the Mytime Active profile and brand, gaining opportunities to have a positive social impact on the community we serve as well as growing the business, and
- Championing Mytime Active’s business strategy and social agenda
In this new regional role you will have the opportunity to:
- Raise standards, influencing how we deliver operationally within the Bromley and London Region
- Facilitate transformational change to improve our proposition
- Lead and mobilise our key regional strategic projects
- Influence the regional plan and setting of key objectives
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to enable everybody in the communities we serve to “Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this. Mytime Active runs preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands & South coast, we are also the second largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Stakeholder pension;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme;
- Free membership to Mytime Active Golf and Leisure for you and one other;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme including Childcare vouchers.
Mytime Active reserves the right to remove this advert or close the advert early.
Applications will be accepted by email only please to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are at risk providing they meet the criteria.
All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom;
Mytime Active will be in touch if you are shortlisted. If you do not hear from us please assume that you have not been shortlisted. Thank you for your interest.
Diversity at Mytime Active
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
For more information on Mytime Active please click on: www.mytimeactive.co.uk