Position: Sales Advisor
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Orpington, Kent (Walnuts Leisure Centre)
Salary: £18,532.80 - £20,000.00 P.A.
Job Type: Full Time - 40 hrs a week (Shifts will include weekends and evenings)
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to increase the wellbeing of everybody in the communities we serve. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this.
About the role
We are looking for a confident, positive and highly motivated person who can promote and sell our range of memberships. You will be an ambassador for both the centre and the company, providing exceptional customer service in relation to sales at all time. You will have responsibility for exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis. You will generate some of your own leads, build rapport with ease, & work efficiently and effectively towards targets.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting sales tours and membership price presentations to enquiring customers
- Working with the Fitness Manager on inductions and customer retention
- Organising and undertaking the distribution of marketing material and general outreach, event promotions, gaining referrals etc.
- Communication plans across Mytime Active to maximise development opportunities and participation opportunities for all members of staff where appropriate
We would prefer that you have a background in sales with a good knowledge of the sales cycle but this is not essential for the right candidate as training can be given. You need to have:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build a rapport with people from diverse backgrounds
- Strong numeracy and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
In return, you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 20% off food and beverages plus free hot drinks on shift
- Stakeholder pension
- Exceptional discounts & salary sacrifice scheme
- Childcare vouchers
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: Toni.Blackburn@MytimeActive.co.uk
All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.