Position: Sales Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Salary: £23,000 – 28,000 DOE
Job Type: Full time/Perm
Are you an experienced Sales Manager in the leisure industry?
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of Mytime Active's golf courses, Pype Hayes Golf Course, for a Sales Manager responsible for the day-to-day management of the sales and marketing of the facility.
What skills we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, practical and process driven sales professional, with a strong commercial head and a passion for delivering exemplary customer care. You will be joining and driven a committed management team in a very successful operation by providing a structures sales process to continue the growth in revenue streams throughout the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To implement the marketing plan to maximise sales of memberships, golf societies, functions, business meetings and casual golfers to both sites, implementing effective prospecting, networking and referral schemes
- To forecast accurate membershiptrends and set a site target based on a business plan agreed with the General Manager
- To work closely with all areas of the business to ensure maximisation of potential prospects and set internal targets with the General Manager for all staff with respect to sales
- To work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager to provide a quality service to all customers
- To train site employees so as to ensure that they have extensive product knowledge to maximise membership opportunities
- To work with local Sales Managers to ensure a consistent and reciprocal and fair membership approach is in place and that local promotional opportunities are maximised
- To follow the processes and systems as defined
- To ensure integrity and customer satisfaction is of the highest order and focus
- Work with the Central Membership Administration Team to control collection of membership fees
- To produce reports as and when required
- To complete any other role as defined by the General Manager
- To carry out all duties with regard to Health & Safety requirements and regulations according to the Health & Safety Policy.
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this. Mytime Active runs lifestyle preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands and the south coast, we are also the second largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
For more information on Mytime Active please click on: www.mytimeactive.co.uk
In return, you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers.
How to apply:
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to email@example.com
All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.