Position: Senior Bowling Technician
Location: Pavilion Leisure Centre, Bromley
Job Type: Full time 40 hours (Shifts may include evenings or early mornings)
Posted: 2 January 2020
About the role
Mytime Active Leisure is predominantly in the London borough of Bromley, we invest in our local communities to improve their access to quality health and fitness services.
Within this role you will play a key part to ensure the comfort and safety of all users of the facility and to provide excellent customer care.
You will be working as part of a team responsible for the bowling lanes, cleaning and general maintenance of equipment.
- You should have experience of upholding excellent cleaning standards in a multi use facility.
- Able to lead a team and work as part of that team and on own initiative.
- Motivated to serve the public.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This post is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Childcare vouchers
Please apply to Patrick.email@example.com
Diversity at Mytime Active
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation , marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.