Position: Buzz Zone Assistant
Reports to: Buzz Zone Supervisor
Site: Walnuts Leisure Centre
Salary: £17,076.80 per annum
Job Type: Permanent Full time and Flexible working hours available
Start date: ASAP
Condition: Subject to enhanced DBS check
About the role
We are looking for enthusiastic and confident people to work in our Buzz Zone, a first class children’s soft play facility at Walnuts Leisure Centre.
You will be responsible for ensuring high standards of customer service, the safe supervision of customers using the facility and ensuring the cleanliness of the facility is maintained.
Duties will include
- Meeting and greeting our customers
- Supervising the play frame
- Preparing hot and cold drinks
- Processing food orders
- Taking payments using a till
- Checking the safety of the play frame
- Cleaning the area to an excellent standard
- Hosting parties when required
- Excellent customer service skills and be enthusiastic and approachable to ensure that customers have the best experience
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure as the facility has periods of being extremely busy, particularly at weekends and during school holidays
- Experience of working effectively as a team member but also have self-motivation to work with minimum supervision.
- Cash handling experience (desirable)
- Customer-facing experience or working with children (desirable)
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks whilst on shift;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
How to Apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contact of flexible working employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check;
- Satisfactory health check;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK
Diversity at Mytime Active
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.