Soft Play Manager
Position: Soft Play Manager
Location: Beckenham (The Spa)
Job Type: 40 hours (Will include late and weekend shifts)
- Management and responsibility for all soft play products – design, implementation, delivery and achievement of income, expenditure and occupancy targets.
- Staff management – recruitment, training, development, absence management, staff 1-2-1, competency framework, timesheets
- Marketing and communication – total responsibility for the marketing and promotion of soft play sessions, courses, day camps and parties. Attending local events and fairs and school marketing distribution.
- School partnership, link and contacts – access into schools and databases, attending and supporting local events, network to marketing and promote buzz programme, email data base of schools and partners etc.
- Delivery to P&L and budget target – DRR, occupancy targets, sales targets, monthly targets and objectives.
- Supervise, train and develop staff/ party staff, ensuring high standards at all times, through the Skills Matrix and Mytime’s 1-2-1’s/competencies and SLAs
- Deliver excellent customer service and feedback any key issues to the F&B manager. Respond quickly and efficiently to any complaints from staff or customers.
- Ensure that there is compliance with Health & Safety regulations and Mytime’s QMS procedures and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
Desirable Skills & experience:
·Excellent customer service
·Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
·Coordinating children’s activities
·Maximising sales opportunities
·Basic food hygiene certificate preferable, but not essential, full training will be provided.
·Enhanced DBS will be required
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including
•Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf and one other
•22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
•Holiday purchase scheme
•20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks
•Exceptional achievement award scheme
•Employee discount& salary sacrifice scheme
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this covering letter you should state why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.