- Acknowledge complaints within two working days
- Let you know we’ve received your complaint, who will be investigating it, and when you will receive a written response
- Write to you if we can’t respond to our complaint within the time we told you we would
- Make sure that our response is easy to read and understand
- Deal with all the issues you have raised in your complaint
- Apologise to you, if we are at fault
- Where possible, offer a solution to sort out the complaint, and let you know what you can do if you are still unhappy after receiving your response
We have three stages of complaint:
- Once we have received your complaint, a manager will investigate and send you a response within ten working days. The manager will let you know what we can do to resolve your complaint.
- If you are unhappy with our response, you can ask for your complaint to be reviewed. A senior manager will be in touch within 20 working days with their decision.
- If you are still unhappy, you can ask a member of the Mytime Active Senior Management Team to carry out a review of your complaint. We’ll let you know the outcome within 30 working days.
For all stages of the complaints procedure, there may be times when it takes us slightly longer to respond. If this is the case, we will write to let you know when you will hear back from us.