Position: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Location: Beckenham (BR3 4PF)
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time 40 hours per week, including weekends and evenings
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services.
The Pavilion is currently recruiting for Food & Beverage Assistants. You will be friendly, approachable and have a can-do attitude. Our food and beverage standards must be upheld at all times, maintaining the cleanliness and service level for our customers.
You will be energetic, hardworking and able to manage a fast paced environment and effective use of your time in quieter periods.
Including but not limited to:
- Organise staff rotas
- Control all ordering and deliveries of goods
- Maintain effective control of Food & Beverage services on site
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager with all food and beverage business and take full responsibility for food and beverage operation in the absence of the food and beverage Manager
- Prepare and cook food in accordance with the Food Hygiene Regulations 2006, The Food Safety Act 1990 and the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Adhere to the food safety management procedures, Hazard Analysis and Critical Points (HACCP) principles
- Assist the Chef and Assistant Chef with all function catering requirements;
- Ensure that food and beverage procedures outlined in the QMS are adhered to;
- Ensure tight control of stock and minimise wastage Maintain effective control of food and beverage services on site by checking daily stock levels;
- Being aware of all Health & Safety issues, constantly implementing and assessing procedures, and drawing attention to any useful practices ;
Ideally, we would prefer that you have already worked in a busy catering facility and obtained a basic certificate but full training can be provided.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and
- Childcare vouchers.
How to apply
Please email your CV to Eric.Ankrah@mytimeactive.co.uk In this covering letter you should state why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.