Practise makes perfect! Register your details to sign up for 10% off driving range fees. Sign up online now, and use your discount straight away.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus we are open but are operating with some changes to normal practice:
- Balls are available for purchase 8am - 6.30pm.
- Range closes at 7.30pm for cleaning.
- Maximum balls of 100 per person but may be limited to 50 during busy periods.
- Range cannot be booked - It is a roll up service and a list is in operation if we become full.
- Disinfectant spray is available to spray your buckets before use.
- Only one person per bay - The only time more than one will be permitted is for Adults with children under 12 years old or vulnerable adults who are in need of a carer.
Our driving ranges are a fun, affordable and social way to practise and improve your swing.
The advantages? Playing 18 holes on a golf course usually takes a minimum of four hours, but on a driving range you can perfect your skills in just half an hour - no matter what the English weather is up to. We also offer golf lessons with our PGA golf professionals from the driving range.
At Bromley Golf, we have laser-measured yardage targets, three chipping nets and a practice bunker, plus our Explanar training aid to help you practise and improve your swing - making the driving range the best place to build confidence and perfect your game, before heading out onto the course.
Our floodlit driving range is great for golfers of all abilities, day or night. We use the best range balls available. 2-piece Srixon range balls fly with full compression giving you full distance and comparable performance to on course conditions.