The course is currently closed for an exciting re-development programme
Partnered with Birmingham City Council, Mytime Active have committed to delivering a large-scale investment to Hilltop Golf Course. Planning approval was granted to invest £1.2 million into the golf course, providing a broader range of products and services to engage more people within the community. The project has been slightly delayed due to COVID, but is back on track with course works continuing. It is a construction site, so remains inaccessible to the public – but watch this space for the latest updates, subscribe to our newsletters or follow us on social media.
The investment at the course will include a refurbished clubhouse, a new 9-hole golf course and driving range. The introduction of a driving range to the site will provide a fun, affordable and social way for local people to practice and improve their swing, while the new 9-hole course will be suitable for everyone from golf-pros to beginners alike.
David Wheeler, The Midlands Area Manager of Mytime Active says: “Our vision for Hilltop focuses on the long-term sustainability of the site, going beyond traditional 18-hole golf to serve as a welcoming community space to improve wellbeing in our neighbourhood for generations to come."
An overview of our plans include:
- Introducing a nine-hole par 3 course which would provide an ideal facility for those new to the sport to learn the game
- Reprofiling the existing 18 hole course to make it more interesting, exciting, easier to walk and better for drainage.
- A 22-bay floodlit driving range which would also include the latest teaching aids such as computer and video analysis
- Implementing a more family friendly learning & teaching academy
- Making the site overall more enjoyable to the public
Our Birmingham Locations
For any queries relating to the Hilltop Golf Course development, contact David at David.Wheeler@mytimeactive.co.uk