Position: Wellbeing Advisor
Location: Hatchford Brook
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Job Type Permanent 36 hours per week.
About the role
- To work closely with all other team members within the department and deliver company retention, operational and health & safety requirements.
- To deliver exercise programmes for new and existing members
- Progress into delivering Weekly Personal Training Sessions which are targeted
- To ensure that personal revenue, profit and other performance targets are consistently achieved.
- Deliver service excellence by maintaining a high profile within the Fitness Arena, pro-actively engaging with every member on the gym floor, thus helping to create an informative, professional and positive environment
- Deliver day to day operational duties required by the Wellbeing Manager such as weekly, monthly maintenance checks and repairs. And ensure cleaning is delivered daily to ensure high hygiene standards.
- Deliver a minimum of 3 gym floor or studio-based group exercises classes per week within gym hours.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.