Children enjoy their time at our club in a happy and safe environment.
We set up a variety of activities that different age groups can play together, so they can get to know each other. Everyone loves burning off energy in our soft play area!
We make sure our activities offer a good balance of physical, roleplay, creative play and construction, along with group games and board games.
Our highly trained staff recognise children’s needs and keep an eye on their wellbeing. They actively engage with the children, encouraging them to communicate and express their feelings.
Ofsted URN: EY363561
|Emel Kuyumcu||Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communication and Planning||07903 916 420
- "The staff are very friendly and actively engage the children"
- "What I like most about the club is, it starts early in the morning and children can play with mixed age group of children"
- "Friendly, caring staff, good selection of healthy food and fun activities within safe environment. I’m very happy with the service"
- "My daughter settled in easily and obviously likes the staff/children. She gets to mix with older and younger children. The cost is affordable"
- "Friendly staff, engaging activities and flexibility to book additional sessions if needed"
- "I like that the children help with tidying up after they’ve eaten. It’s good to get them involved. The activities are fun too"