About our holiday camps
Our camps are exciting, Ofsted registered, multi activity days for 4-12 year olds lead by a child care professional. Each week will have a different theme and each activity has been planned to make sure it is as fun as possible. The children will be in two groups 4-7 years and 8-12 years. Children will come together for free time, breaks and lunch. We operate a 1:8 ratio for 4-7 year olds and 1:10 for 8-12 year olds.
Activities include Active, Creative, Performance, Scientific, Food and Play. All of our activities have been written and planned by our childcare specialists with exciting session schedules each day.
- Full day: 8.30am-5.30pm (£27 member, £29 non)
- Extended day: 8.30am-6pm (£32 member £34 non)
- Half day: 8.30-12.30 noon or 1.30pm-5.30pm (£16.50 members £18 non)
Operating dates 2020
The Spa at Beckenham, Great Hall (The Pavilion), Walnuts Leisure Centre
- Coming soon
- May half term: 25th-29th May
- Summer holidays: 22nd July- 31st August (does not include weekends)
- Halloween half term: 26th-30th October
- Christmas: We will not be operating camps over the Christmas period.
Each of our sites have exciting holiday activities planned during the school break. In the past these have included Animal Encounters at The Spa, Mini Tennis at the Walnuts Leisure Centre and Themed art adventures at Biggin Hill Pool. Look out for special parties and events nearer the school holidays.