The scheme is aimed at supporting local people, clubs and community organisations who want to increase participation in sport and/ or physical activity, run events, build capacity, improve access and improve the health prospects of their community.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any club or community organisation proposing to or currently operating in a Mytime Active facility.
- Recognised partner organisations working with Mytime Active e.g. health contract partners supporting the delivery of health outcomes.
- Only one grant can be awarded to any one club per year.
- If you’re applying for a continuation grant the application must be for a different facility, project and/or for new beneficiaries.
- The scheme does not support year on year costs. – E.g. management, overheads, office space.
Examples of projects that we will support
Projects which encourage more members to join your club/ programme, or events to increase general participation for anyone to take part. You must clearly state what you plan to do with the funding grant.
You Can Apply For
- Revenue costs aligned to increasing participation e.g. venue hire, sports equipment, training costs, coaching costs, transport to venues, marketing material.
Monitoring and evaluation
You must clearly state how you will measure the outcomes of your project, for example:
- recruit xx number of new members.
- increase attendances by xx at xx sessions.
- improve accessibility to engage xx disabled members.
- improve the performance of participants e.g. establish a new girls team.
- address health related issues
How much can you apply for?
Grants will be awarded up to the value of £1,000.
Conditions of grant
- Signing the application form confirms the applying club/organisation agrees with the above monitoring and evaluation criteria listed below, and agrees, within reason, to support Mytime Active with any PR opportunities related the scheme.
- Successful applications will be asked to acknowledge Mytime Active in any publicity in line with the provided branding guidelines.
- Successful applications will be asked to complete a simple monitoring and evaluation form at the end of the project confirming spend and outcomes.
- Organisations will require a registered bank account – grants cannot be paid to personal accounts.
- If you are successful, the grant funding must be spent on the project outlined in your application.
- Any funding must be used within one year of the grant being awarded.
How to apply
Once you’ve read through these guidelines and completed the application form, please send completed form and any supporting paperwork to:
- Mytime Active, 4th Floor Linden House, 153-155 Masons Hill, Bromley, BR2 9HY.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 8323 1707