At Mytime Active we believe that rewards are about more than just the salary you receive. And we know that the way our people achieve their goals is essential to the success of our business. Our approach to total pay, including any discretionary incentive awards, is designed to reward success and to ensure that what we offer and pay employees is competitive and aligned with our business strategy.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Flexible working options
- Complimentary leisure and golf membership for you and one other
- Stakeholder pension
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Be More Hero reward scheme to recognise exception achievement
- An on the spot reward scheme for managers to use, issuing vouchers of up to £50 for great work
- Benefits portal to help you save money on shopping, holidays, travel and more
- Discounts on Mytime Active products and services
A normal working week is 40 hours a week (Head office Monday-Friday, otherwise on a rota), however we know that balancing a busy life at work and at home can be hard. That’s why we have a range of flexible working arrangements, including remote working, flexible hours, working from sites close to your home location occasionally, all naturally dependent upon your role, to help you manage the things that are important to you.
We offer a generous Occupational Sick pay scheme of 13 weeks of full pay in a rolling year (after 1 years’ service).
Occupational parental leave pay in addition to statutory entitlements.
4 weeks as standard and 12 weeks for managers (the notice period during probation is 1 week)
6 months for all staff