Position: Sales Advisor
Reports to: Sales Manager
Site: The Spa
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Job Type: Full time, 40hrs a week (Shifts may include weekends evening and early mornings)
Start date: ASAP
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service “Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this. Mytime Active runs lifestyle preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands & south coast, we are also the largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
You will be trained in:
- Conducting sales tours and membership price presentations to enquiring customers
- Working with the Fitness Manager on MyGoal inductions and customer retention
- Organising and undertaking the distribution of marketing material and general outreach, Event Promotions, Gaining Referrals etc.
- Communication plans across Mytime Active to maximise development opportunities and participation opportunities for all members of staff where appropriate
As a Sales Advisor, you will be an ambassador for the company providing exceptional customer service in relation to both sales and reception at all times, with responsibility for exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis. You will generate some of your own leads, build rapport with ease, & work efficiently and effectively towards targets.
To apply for this role check you meet the essential requirements and please send a CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 20% off food and beverages plus free hot drinks
- Stakeholder pension
- Exceptional discounts & salary sacrifice scheme
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.