Position: Wellbeing Lead
Locations: Beckenham (The Spa) BR3 4PF
Job Type: Permanent 40 Hours
Salary: £23,500 per annum
About the role
To deliver Mytime Active’s fitness and wellbeing products and customer experience agenda, which significantly contributes to the strategic aims and objectives of Mytime Active.
This individual will be a real catalyst in driving the future success of Mytime Active, by combining a commercial focus, with enhanced customer experiences all aspects of our fitness services including but not limited to, customer experience, retention, personal and small group training, group exercise including gym-based classes, onboarding journey, fitness testing and assessments; and wellness services; and plays the key role in driving the development of these programmes and services, whilst ensuring a high-quality member experience and continual growth for our facilities is achieved.
The Wellbeing Lead will work closely with all appropriate Managers and Staff within the business to communicate and execute fitness and wellbeing, programming and strategy within the relevant centre.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of the group exercise programme including the instructor cover record and ensure ALL registers are both taken and uploaded to Gladstone.
- Provide the Cluster Fitness & Wellbeing Manager with relevant feedback from both customers and instructors regarding programme delivery.
- Responsible for driving personal training revenue.
- Ensure the day-to-day tasks such as the cleaning rota and PPM schedule are adhered to.
- Ensure key KPI’s are consistently achieved, track the usage of and report back to the cluster fitness & wellbeing manager specifically in the following areas:
-Health assessment plus
-Gym floor classes
-Enhance public reputation through community affair involvement, participation and innovation in centre marketing and improved programs; respond to member suggestions/challenges.
-Lead and inspire the centre teams in delivering fitness key performance indicators and delivering first-rate customer service
-Ensure the Centre operating objectives and standards of performance are followed by employees.
- A passion for customer service and wellbeing is essential in this role
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification is essential
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Active Leisure and Golf for you and one other;
- Competitive annual leave package;
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks (whilst on duty);
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV to: email@example.com
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.